Webinar: An update on progressing DCOs during COVID-19
BDB Pitmans invite you to a webinar on NSIPs during COVID-19.
This webinar will act as an update to the two previous sessions, taking into account any changes made to law, guidance and practice, but will still cover all the ground for those who did not attend either or both of the previous sessions.
There will be a short presentation on each issue by Angus Walker followed by a discussion about continuing to progress DCO projects during the COVID-19 pandemic, namely:
- not being able to deposit physical documents or erect site notices;
- difficulties doing site surveys;
- difficulties doing land referencing;
- inability to hold physical consultation events;
- inability to hold physical hearings and site inspections; and
- difficulties implementing DCOs
The session will build on Angus Walker’s paper summarising NIPA’s advice and tailoring it to applicants.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of each topic; please submit any questions you would like answered here.
The session will be held using Zoom, a link will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email and will be resent on the morning of the webinar.
We hope you can join us.
Follow us @BDBPitmans #ThinkTalkLaw
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox