Built Environment Networking (BEN) Thames Valley Economic Growth and Development Conference
BDB Pitmans are delighted to be sponsoring and speaking at the Built Environment Networking (BEN) Thames Valley Economic Growth and Development conference, at which industry experts will discuss opportunities for collusion, procurement and inclusive economic growth in the region.
Topics on the agenda include:
- plans by RBWM’s property development arm;
- University of Reading’s estate master plan;
- Areli Real Estate’s £400 million Nicholson Quarter;
- Metropolitan Thames Valley growth strategy;
- £200 million films studio planned for Reading;
- latest £68 million phase of Grand Union Canal project;
- Slough Urban Renewal’s wider regional plans;
- Swindon Council’s search for development partners;
- CALA Homes’ 7 major sites in the Thames Valley; and
- Thakeham Group’s 2020-2025 Sustainability Strategy
Find out more about the event here.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox