City Women Network: Watch Your Business Fly!
BDB Pitmans is delighted to be collaborating on an exciting panel session with City Women Network on how to start and grow your own business. Come and join us at our offices at One Bartholomew Close between St. Pauls and Barbican for an engaging panel discussion with Q&A followed by drinks and canapes.
This panel includes Hollie Gallagher, partner at BDB Pitmans, Susanne Pugsley, consultant and founder at Pugsley Sidwell Business Development (PSBD) and Pauline Caldwell, Director of Momentum Business Consulting, who will all be offering advice and support on how you can approach starting your own business. We have recently confirmed a fourth panellist, Malli Kini, Director at Ernst & Young and trusted strategic advisor to entrepreneurs and private businesses.
The panel will discuss:
- Advice for someone thinking of starting their own business from a legal (legal business structure, T&C’s etc), BD & Marketing (market research, target audience, refine idea/product), HR (employees and retention) and Finance (business plan and funding etc) perspective
- Getting over “Imposter Syndrome”
- The avenues to explore when seeking to fund your business
- Top tips on funding female-led businesses
- Business plans and offerings
- Your personal brand
- What to consider when thinking about scaling or growing your business and what that growth really looks like?
- Future-proofing your business
For more information about the panellists and how to book tickets, please click here.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox