Employment Breakfast Briefing – Managing Sickness Absence
Our next employment breakfast briefing will discuss the practical steps that employers can take to manage their employees’ sickness absence and to put themselves in the best possible position to defend any subsequent claims. We will be looking at issues such as:
- the procedures that can be put in place to deal with sickness absence;
- what steps you can take if you suspect the reason for absence is not genuine;
- the overlap between holiday and sickness absence;
- what to do if the level or frequency of absence is a cause for concern;
- if dismissal is appropriate how to follow a fair process; and
- permanent health insurance and ill health retirement eligibility.
To register your interest in attending, please click on the button on the right hand side.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox