Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects Forum 2020
BDB Pitmans are delighted to be sponsoring and speaking at the upcoming Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs) Forum 2020, a two day event designed to provide attendees with essential updates on major infrastructure planning and the latest insight on how to successfully gain DCO approval.
- expectations of the process versus reality;
- unexpected challenges faced during the process and how they were overcome; and
- lessons and advice to future promoters.
- what are the possible amendments that can be made?;
- timelines for changes;
- making material changes; and
- making non material amendments.
Over 200 major infrastructure professionals from promoters, planning consultants, to local authorities and statutory consultees will attend over both days to hear practical guidance on all aspects of NSIP planning including the Planning Act 2008 regime, and to gain insight on how to overcome some of the biggest challenges currently facing the process.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox