Planning for Solar Infrastructure 2024
Solar has been identified as a major technology in the ambition to reach net zero and the government has set a target of 70GW to reach by 2035. Successful planning is the cornerstone to meeting this goal, and it is vital that projects adequately navigate current requirements to achieve planning consent.
Attend this event to ensure you are up to date with the latest policy updates, including project speeds amends, NPS updates and current planning routes.
This conference will provide practical advice on effectively planning for solar projects, including insight on conducting a successful community engagement strategy, co-locating projects and managing biodiversity net gain.
Benefits for attending:
- Ensure your projects design strategy successfully overcomes landscape challenges and provides a bespoke community design concept
- Explore future plans for the grid network in the UK – hearing about how your project can gain a timely and cost effective connection agreement
- Understand how to plan for solar infrastructure – including site selection, engaging local populations and stakeholders.
- Hear about how solar projects across the UK have overcome challenges and successfully achieved consent
- Understand how your development can effectively overcome supply chain barriers – forming a successful procurement strategy
To secure your place at this conference, please register here of click on ‘register interest’.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox