Webinar: COVID-19 vaccines – What do they mean for employers?
Following the chaos and disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the latest developments with the vaccine provides hope that we may soon be able to return to some form of normality.
The availability of a vaccine raises a number of important and potentially complex workplace issues for employers.
In our first webinar of 2021, our employment team would like to invite you to a session covering a range of questions which include:
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- Can an employee’s refusal be a disciplinary offence?
- Do employees have to disclose if they’ve been vaccinated?
- Can vaccinations be taken into account when considering sick pay?
- What discrimination risks could vaccinations pose?
- Can employers require employees to return to the office once they are vaccinated?
- Can employers buy the vaccine and give it to their employees?
This will be an interactive session where you will be able to ask questions of our expert panel and we would welcome any advanced questions. If you would like to submit one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register your attendance, please click on the ‘Register interest‘ button.
Please note: this webinar will be held using Zoom and a link will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email and will also be resent on the morning of the webinar.
We hope you can join us.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox