Webinar: Preparing to Succeed in 2021: What are your options?
With 2021 set to be the first year of a whole new business world, we would like to invite you to join a webinar in partnership with Goodman Jones on ‘Preparing to Succeed in 2021’.
Whether your organisation is focused on the UK market or looks beyond our shores, as business paradigms and assumptions have suddenly changed, now is the time to ask questions of every part of your business model.
The session will be a panel discussion on the commercial, legal and tax considerations involved in strengthening your business in the current climate and post COVID-19.
Chaired by Larry Phillips, Senior Partner at Goodman Jones, our speakers for the session are:
- Brian Gegg – Employment Law Partner and Head of BDB Pitmans’ Business Advisory Team
- Hollie Gallagher – Partner in BDB Pitmans’ Corporate and Commercial Team
- Jonathan Fewster – Partner and Head of BDB Pitmans’ Real Estate Team
- Alexander Wood – Partner in BDB Pitmans’ Restructuring and Insolvency Team
- Graeme Blair – Head of Business Tax at Goodman Jones
- Richard Verge – Head of Personal Tax at Goodman Jones
Together we will be reviewing questions in the following areas:
- Is your business structure fit for purpose? Do you need to change?
- What are your workforce risks and opportunities?
- What are the options for your future workplace?
- How will your commercial relationships be affected?
- Effecting positive change.
There will also be the opportunity for Q&A at the end of the session.
To register your attendance, please click on the ‘Register interest‘ button.
Please note: this session will be held using Zoom, a link will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email and will also be resent on the morning of the webinar.
We hope you can join us.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox