We provide clear, practical advice on what can often be a daunting and complex area of law and can help you with a wide range of immigration issues from entry clearance, citizenship and residency through to advising entrepreneurs, investors and business visa applications.
We can advise on:
- Applications under the Points Based System
- Applications to the UK Border Agency by European Economic Area nationals or their family members
- Business visa application
- Compliance obligations
- Immigration and employment
- Residence documents for European nationals and their family members
- Residency, citizenship and right of abode
- Setting up a business in the UK
- Sponsor licence applications
- Settlement applications
- Spousal visas
- Tax advice
BDB Pitmans is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioner’s Association and actively participates in immigration lobby groups, helping to shape government immigration policies and ensuring that we, and our clients, are up to date with the latest changes to the law.
We can also advise on the implications of Brexit.
Related Services and Sectors
Overall we have found working with BDB Pitmans to be a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend their team to anyone in my sector.
Legal 500 UK 2021
The team that I deal with is exemplary in the advice that they give, they are willing to take the time to explain complicated issues in simple to understand terms so that decisions can be made confidently. They are attentive and approachable, always available to answer even the most trivial of questions.
Legal 500 UK 2021
Corporates and Business Services
Employment and Immigration
Planning, Infrastructure and Regeneration
- Arts and Culture
- Charities and Not For Profit
- Corporate Occupiers
- Family Offices
- Landed Estates
- Life Sciences
- Local Government
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Statutory Bodies
- UK and International Private Clients
- Urban Transit