We understand that every family differs, economic cycles change and the risks associated will vary. However, our clients’ priority remains the same: growing and protecting their wealth. Our goal is to help you achieve yours, to preserve your wealth for you and your family.
We will work with you to discuss your concerns and what you want to achieve, finding a solution that fits your particular circumstance. We will guide you through the process of putting in place everything that you need.
For international private clients the use of non-UK ‘offshore’ trusts and other wealth holding structures (for example, foundations) continue to lie at the forefront of their estate planning and wealth structuring.
We work in collaboration with offshore law firms, including fellow members of the Lexwork International network, and with our extensive network of offshore trust company and banking contacts.
We can advise on:
- Offshore structures for UK tax mitigation, including Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- Offshore tax and trust holding structures
- Restructuring offshore trusts to reflect legislative changes or personal circumstances
- Setting up offshore trusts, the choice of jurisdiction, the type of trust and choice of trustee
- UK tax implications of offshore structures for UK resident individuals
Related Services and Sectors
It's a well-respected and user-friendly firm. They can cover all aspects of legal advice in a proactive and helpful way.
Chambers and Partners High Net Worth 2020
Corporates and Business Services
Employment and Immigration
Planning, Infrastructure and Regeneration
- Arts and Culture
- Charities and Not For Profit
- Corporate Occupiers
- Family Offices
- Landed Estates
- Life Sciences
- Local Government
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Statutory Bodies
- UK and International Private Clients
- Urban Transit