Our development team has experience with a wide range of development projects from urban expansion zones and large brownfield developments to commercial extensions and small infill development sites.
For multi-landowner sites, land assembly is key and we can assist in developing a land assembly strategy and negotiating purchase contracts with landowners to secure the site.
Acting for landowners we understand that promotion agreements and conditional contracts may be a long process and the need to ensure flexibility in the interim without impacting the sale price.
We have substantial experience in negotiating overage and clawback arrangements acting for both buyers and sellers, understanding the concerns of each party helps us to find better solutions.
We can advise on:
- Promotion agreements, option agreements and hybrid promotion/options
- Conditional contracts, conditional on planning and/ or provision of infrastructure
- Land assembly strategies
- Collaboration agreements between land owners, including land pool trusts
- Sales of property with the benefit of planning on a phased basis, dealing with separation of development and planning obligations together with ancillary documents such as performance security
- Joint venture agreements and development agreements
Corporates and Business Services
Employment and Immigration
Planning, Infrastructure and Regeneration
- Arts and Culture
- Charities and Not For Profit
- Corporate Occupiers
- Family Offices
- Health Tech
- Landed Estates
- Life Sciences
- Local Government
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Statutory Bodies
- UK and International Private Clients
- Urban Transit