We have experience of advising many such inspection bodies, covering areas of activity as diverse as:
- Immigration and Customs; and
At the same time, we have advised clients inspected by, or required to deal with, relevant inspection bodies, including in the water industry and the planning system.
We can advise on:
- Governance reviews
- Legislative and constitutional drafting
- Individual inspections, including consideration of an inspectorate’s powers, and the range of disposals available to it
- How to engage with an inspection
- Drafting and challenge-proofing reports
- Responses to inspection reports
No two inspectorates are the same, but we have a proven track-record of getting to grips quickly with the demands of any given instruction in this field, and delivering effectively on the imperatives for our clients.
Related Services and Sectors
The team at BDB Pitmans is exceptional and provides good advice and support in all legal matters. The team works very well together. Each member of the team is very dedicated and willing to go that extra mile to get an instruction completed.
Legal 500 UK 2021