Above all, we prioritise providing you with cost-efficient, high quality work within your specified timescale, allowing you to get back to the day job rather than having to focus on your property.
We have substantial experience in managing property portfolios for landlords and understand how these establishments work. This enables us to enhance the services we offer to tenants, whether it be terminating your old lease, negotiating your new one or securing consents for fit out works or assignments.
A property move or restructure is arguably one of the most turbulent times within the lifespan of a business. Our approach is to facilitate this process for you as a whole and by getting to know your business we aim to anticipate both your commercial and legal needs.
We can advise on:
- Preparing and serving break notices to bring leases to an end
- Dilapidations – working with the client’s surveyor to minimise the tenant’s liability
- Negotiating lease documents and drafting all other ancillary documents eg. rent deposit deeds and licences for alterations
- Negotiating an agreement for lease with appropriate protections where you are taking space in a new build
- Wayleave agreements for new fibre services
Related Services and Sectors
BDB give strategic and forward-thinking advice.
Chambers and Partners UK 2018