Home / Expertise / Sectors / Transport and Infrastructure / Local Government
We work directly with local authorities on all aspects of their operations and have a specialist knowledge of infrastructure and regeneration.
+44(0)20 7783 3413MarkChallis@bdbpitmans.com
Our team consists of lawyers who have worked for local authorities and understand the complexities of working in this highly pressurized, political and financial environment.
We can advise on:
- Clean air zones
- Highway projects
- Joint ventures and local authority companies
- Planning, including CPO schemes
- Procurement matters, challenges and judicial review
- Public interest litigation
- Real estate, including regeneration schemes
- State aid
- Vires and local government law
- Consultation and engagement
We can also advise on the implications of Brexit.