Whether you’re seeking to comply with discrimination legislation, governance standards, undertaking M&A or restructuring your scheme we offer pragmatic, robust and clear pensions advice.
Our comprehensive range of services for employers and trustees is provided with a focus on meeting your commercial objectives and fiduciary obligations.
We can advise on:
- Schemes: DB, DC, CARE, EFRBs, Hybrid, Master Trusts, QROPS, SIPPs, SSASs
- Corporate transactions: due diligence, pensions warranties and agreements, clearance applications
- Discrimination: equalisation in documentation, legislative advice, benefits for same sex couples and family leave impact
- Documentation: all your documentation needs in plain English from deeds and rules to trusts
- Funding: documenting arrangements, contingent assets, de-risking, buy-outs and buy-ins, risk insurance, administration and investment management agreements
- GDPR guidance for pension scheme trustees
- Governance: legal and regulatory compliance, employer and trustee powers and duties
- Litigation: contentious proceedings, pension scheme claims, professional negligence claims and mediations, pensions and Financial Ombudsman complaints
- Pensions Protection Fund: PPF entry and levy reduction
- Restructuring: group re-organisations, closure to accrual, merging schemes, winding up, transfers, CARE sections, section 75 debt issues, clearance applications
- Unions pensions: specialist unions pensions advisory services