Home / Expertise / Services / Public Law / Regulatory Bodies
We have acted for regulatory bodies in a wide range of sectors, including health and social care, finance, education, professional services, transport and utilities.
+44(0)20 7783 3602MatthewSmith@bdbpitmans.com
We can advise on:
- The establishment of new regulatory bodies
- Regulatory functions and operational matters, including codes of conduct, complaints and disciplinary procedures
- Registration and fitness to practice schemes
- Education and training frameworks
- Information governance and assurance
- Criminal prosecutions
- Legal challenges
- Consultation and engagement
Related Services and Sectors
BDB give strategic and forward-thinking advice.
Chambers and Partners UK 2018