Webinar round up: Progressing DCO projects during COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected infrastructure planning and has resulted in DCO delays for nationally significant infrastructure projects.
Our webinar on Thursday 14 May focused on progressing DCO projects during COVID-19.
Angus Walker, partner in our planning, infrastructure and public law team, provided a presentation and discussion, covering:
- difficulties doing site surveys;
- difficulties doing land referencing;
- not being able to deposit or inspect physical documents;
- inability to hold physical consultation events;
- inability to hold physical hearings; and
- difficulties implementing DCOs.
The session also referred to Angus Walker’s paper summarising NIPA’s advice and tailoring it to applicants.
The full webinar is now available on our YouTube channel: