Webinar round up: Update to progressing DCOs during COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect infrastructure planning and cause delays to nationally significant infrastructure projects.
Our webinar on 4 June provided an update on progressing DCOs during this time.
Angus Walker, Partner in our planning, infrastructure and public law team, provided a presentation and discussion, examining:
- not being able to deposit physical documents or erect site notices;
- difficulties doing site surveys;
- difficulties doing land referencing;
- inability to hold physical consultation events;
- inability to hold physical hearings; and
- difficulties implementing DCOs.
The session also referred to Angus Walker’s paper summarising NIPA’s advice and tailoring it to applicants.
The full webinar is now available on our YouTube channel: