Alex advises on a wide range of corporate and real estate tax matters.
From a corporate perspective, this includes advising on M&A transactions, reorganisations, IPOs, financing and tax efficient exit planning.
As regards real estate, he provides advice to developers, occupiers and investors (offshore and onshore) in respect of both commercial and residential UK property.
Alex provides clear, pragmatic, commercial solutions to complex tax problems.
- Advising a large environmental / engineering group on a £25 million share purchase
- Advising on a mini-bond issue
- Advising several high net worth individuals on stamp duty land tax planning
- Advising an overseas investor on a £80 million investment property purchase in Liverpool
- Advising a UK property developer on a complex commercial / residential development