Andrew advises on a broad range of corporate matters including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions (for public and private companies), joint ventures, private equity investments and disposals (in both public and private markets), listings (on both the Main Market and AIM) and fundraising through capital markets. He was recommended in the Legal 500 2017 for mergers and acquisitions of up to £50 million.
Andrew advises clients across a range of industry sectors including leisure and entertainment, professional services, natural resources, food and beverage and more recently artificial intelligence and cryptocurrencies. He also focuses on start-up companies and advises on fundraising, corporate governance and shareholder agreements.
- Listing of Ten Entertainment Group plc to the Premium Segment of the LSE’s Main Market
- Acquisition and take private of AIM listed Source BioScience plc and Journey Group plc by Harwood Capital LLP by way of a scheme of arrangement for £63 million and £30 million respectively
- Acquisition of multiple tenpin bowling sites for Tenpin Limited as part of a CMA mandated divestiture in relation to the merger of The Original Bowling Company and Bowlplex
- Sale of the Watermark Products Division of Journey Group plc
- Listing of Contango Holdings plc to the Standard Segment of the LSE’s Main Market