Chris is an associate in the corporate team and has both in-house and private practice experience in a variety of areas of corporate law including public and private sales and acquisitions, cross border transactions, management buyouts, corporate restructurings and fundraisings, and corporate governance.
Chris has worked with entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes, from small company ventures to large international companies from a variety of sectors.
- Advising on the sale of a family owned UK manufacturing company to a listed Australian company which sold for A$1.22 billion (£687.5 million)
- Advising on corporate governance aspects in relation to a UK portfolio company of a US private equity firm’s disposal of $1.14 billion
- Advising a US venture capital firm on various international share acquisitions relating to the sale of one of its portfolio companies for $188 million
- Advising the sole shareholder on the sale of a UK-based private school to an international consortium of schools for £40 million
- Advising a US private equity fund on its investment of approximately $30 million into a leading tech company