Clara is a solicitor in the litigation team, specialising in commercial and residential property litigation.
Clara works on a range of matters including:
- claims for compensation following compulsory purchase;
- landlord and tenant disputes;
- money claims and possession proceedings;
- statutory demands;
- adverse possession;
- noise nuisance;
- order for sale applications; and
- serving landlord and tenant notices.
Prior to this Clara was a trainee solicitor at BDB Pitmans. She has changed careers to law from a project management career in the charity sector. She completed the GDL on a part-time basis at The University of Law, followed by the LPC at BPP University.