Daniel advises clients on corporate M&A including share and business sales and acquisitions and private equity backed transactions.
He also has experience in corporate finance, advising on joint ventures and corporate re-organisations as well as providing general corporate advice.
- Advising the shareholders of a Dutch multinational energy company on a €70 million sale of a significant minority share to a listed company, including advising on the share purchase agreement, investment agreement, working capital facility agreement and intercreditor arrangements
- Advising the shareholders of Watchfinder.co.uk Limited on the sale of shares and private equity investment by Piton Capital and Beringea Private Equity
- Advising the management team on the £5 million debt funded MBO of European Process Plant Limited
- Advising the shareholders of Classic Education Limited on the sale of shares to AIM-listed Servoca plc
- Advising the majority shareholders of a large landed estate on a complex re-organisation of the group companies, including a three-cornered capital reduction demerger and the sale of various of the group’s businesses and assets