Hannah is an associate in the pensions department. She advises trustees and companies on all aspects of occupational pension schemes, including scheme re-structuring, benefit changes, liability management, scheme funding and documentation.
She also has experience in employment law and has advised companies and senior individuals in the City on a range of employment law issues.
- Advised trustees and companies of defined benefit pension schemes on exercises to close to future accrual, including in relation to final salary links
- Advised on buy-out and winding up of defined benefit pension scheme
- Rules consolidation for defined benefit scheme with assets of around £200 million
- Assisted a number of trustee clients in their preparations for the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Data Protection Act 2018
- Advised trustees in relation to benefit rectification exercise