Jenny deals with all aspects of employment law and provides HR support to companies of various sizes. She assists her corporate colleagues on corporate transactions and also advises clients on TUPE issues and outsourcing.
She provides regular and daily advice on contentious and non-contentious employment issues arising before, during and after employment including re-organisations, redundancies (both small and large scale) restrictive covenants, contracts of employment / service agreements, disciplinaries (including multiple disciplinaries) capability issues, protected / without prejudice discussions, grievances, policies and procedures, family friendly rights, discrimination and settlement agreements. She advises and represents clients when litigating in Courts and Employment Tribunals.
She also negotiates settlements both on behalf of corporate clients and also senior employees.
Jenny has been involved in litigation in Courts and Employment Tribunals dealing with unfair dismissal, breach of contract and discrimination claims. She has also been involved in defending injunctive applications in the High Court for breaches of restrictive covenants and confidentiality.
Jenny also delivers seminars and training sessions to employers on employment law and works with her clients to create interactive training sessions to help managers identify and deal with common employment issues.
- Successfully defending an Employment Tribunal claim for unfair dismissal, disability discrimination and breach of contract on behalf of a large distribution company
- Advising a company on group disciplinaries in respect of allegations of gross misconduct and cross-grievances which had the potential to cause serious reputational damage
- Acting on behalf of a global IT consultancy company in respect of a complex acquisition and transitional services arrangement involving TUPE
- Successfully defending an Employment Tribunal claim for disability discrimination on behalf of a global manufacturing company
- Developed and delivered a bespoke learning and development programme for a global pharmaceutical company and its senior leadership team