Laura is an associate specialising in commercial real estate.
She acts for both landlord and tenant clients including retailers, institutional landlords, property developers, and charitable organisations in lease and portfolio management.
Laura also acts for a wide range of clients in relation to the acquisition and sale of commercial freehold and leasehold properties.
Areas of expertise include drafting, negotiating and completing sale contracts, lease and licences, and completing title investigation and property due diligence.
- Acting for an institutional landlord on the management of their London based commercial property portfolio and assisting them on the £14 million refinance of their property portfolio
- Conducting property due diligence in relation to an initial public offering of a leisure company with a value of £107 million including the production of CLLS certificates of title
- Advising a hospital trust on the agreement for lease and lease of a development site for the construction of a hospital
- Acting for an international clothing company on leases of various retail units including a new letting located in Shoreditch
- Completing property due diligence on behalf of an international private bank on numerous purchases and refinances of high value London residential properties