Lewis advises individuals, families, trustees, businesses and institutions, both in the UK and overseas, on a wide range of tax issues.
He specialises in providing advice on wills and estate planning (including strategic succession planning for family businesses), tax issues relating to non-domiciliaries and cross border migration, all aspects of capital tax planning and the establishment and re-structuring of onshore and offshore trusts.
- Silver Winner – ‘Lawyer of the Year – Senior Associate’ – Citywealth Future Leaders Awards 2018
- Named in the Citywealth Leaders and ‘Top 100’ Lists 2018, 2017 and 2016
- Winner – ‘Editor’s Choice’ – Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2016
- Shortlisted – ‘Wealth Professional of the Year’ – Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2016 and 2015
- STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates 2011