Mireille is a senior associate in the corporate team and undertakes a broad range of domestic and international M&A work, including share and asset acquisitions and disposals, corporate finance and investment work.
Her sector experience includes beauty, media and entertainment, hospitality and reputation management.
Mireille’s practice also involves advising clients on day-to-day corporate matters including group reorganisations, management buy-in/outs, employee share incentives and joint ventures. She has also advised on the listing of securities to both the AIM and NEX Exchange.
Mireille has assisted Rosco Production through many varying projects during the past 4 years and has proven adept at working with our smaller clients, all the way through to some of the biggest brands in the world, managing tricky legal issues with professionalism and politeness. I would highly recommend Mireille for any contractual engagement, especially in the area of media content production."
Owner, Rosco Production Limited
- Advising a US entity on the acquisition of a UK based music business for the sum of £40 million
- Assisting a UK-based football club with the acquisition of a football player from another UK-based club
- Advising a UK-based gaming company on a multi-million pound Series A investment round from a syndicate of institutional investors
- Assisting a US-based client with the formation of a UK-based joint venture for the purpose of the theatrical production of a well-known US film
- Assisting the shareholders of a well-known beauty brand with the sale of their shares to a leading online beauty and wellbeing retailer