Neil is a commercial and property litigator who leads the firm’s contentious intellectual property team. His diverse and broad-ranging practice involves professional negligence, land disputes, unfair prejudice actions and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
He has appeared before a variety of tribunals including the Supreme Court and various international arbitration panels.
He has a particular interest in construction related disputes and the associated professional negligence claims.
Neil also leads on contentious art and cultural property matters.
- Hosebay v Day (on the meaning of a house)
- Spencer v the MoD (on contractual interpretation)
- Metrobus v Unite (on industrial action)
- Meretz Investments v ACP & Ors (on economic torts)
- Kelly v The Commissioner of Police (on public interest immunity)
- Yaxley v Gotts (on proprietary estoppel and constructive trusts)