Oliver specialises in mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts, management buy-ins, buy-in management buyouts, private equity transactions and venture capital trusts. He also has expertise in other types of investments and fundraising, cross border transactions, corporate reorganisation and restructuring, shareholder agreements and issues relating to company constitutions.
His commercial advice covers commercial contracts, IT and technology contracts, outsourcing, franchising and intellectual property.
- £120 million sale of HobbyCraft to Bridgepoint Capital and reinvestment by shareholders and management
- Buyout of a global travel business, The Appointment Group, by Apiary Capital
- Secondary buy-out of Specialist Journeys by Kings Park Capital
- Management buyout of World of Books by Bridges Ventures
- £72 million merger between Pro-Bel and Snell & Wilcox