Oliver has broad experience advising on domestic and cross border acquisitions and disposals, acting for both public and private companies and private equity.
He has advised companies, sponsors, nominated advisers and brokers on initial public offerings, reverse takeovers, secondary fundraisings and other regulated transactions on the LSE’s Main Markets and AIM. Oliver has also advised on private equity and companies taking private equity investment on a variety of investment and disposal transactions. In addition, he also advises on joint ventures, reorganisations, fundraisings and other general corporate matters.
Oliver acts for a wide range of clients across different sectors, including financial services, tech, aerospace, drinks, retail and natural resources.
IPO and AIM listing expert Oliver Pilkington is recommended for his ‘outstanding service’ and for ‘explaining any issue and decisions to be made very clearly with a recommendation on the option to take’.
Legal 500 UK 2018
- Advising the founders of distiller Sipsmith Limited on the sale of a controlling interest to Beam Suntory
- Advising finnCap on various transactions including the IPO of K3 Capital Group plc and the reverse takeover of Tax Systems plc
- Advising Vipera plc on its recommended takeover by Banca Sella Holdings
- Advising Numis Securities Limited in its role as sponsor to LSL Property Services plc in connection with its acquisition from Bank of Scotland plc of Halifax Estate Agencies Limited
- Advising oil and gas exploration and development company Afren plc on its participation in Block 1 of the Nigeria São-Tomé Joint Development Zone, the admission of its shares to trading on AIM and various subsequent fundraisings and acquisitions.