Philip specialises in commercial real estate and acts on a wide range of commercial real estate matters including acquisitions, disposals, portfolio management and property finance. He has experience across a variety of sectors including retail, offices, industrial, energy, telecommunications, leisure and hospitality.
Philip’s clients include both institutional and private investors, landlords, property developers, charities and housing associations, as well as tenants in various industries. He is able to provide customised solutions for a wide variety of property transactions.
- Advising an institutional landlord on the development of a new art gallery in central London
- Acting for a medical supply company on the property aspects of the provision of hospital services
- Acting for a bank on the grant of security over a central London property portfolio
- Advising a charity on the development of a new museum
- Advising a charity on taking a new lease of new build, prime London offices