Philip specialises in mergers and acquisitions, fundraising and shareholder issues. His commercial expertise covers agency, distribution, intellectual property licensing, franchising and technology agreements.
He has particular expertise in advising high-tech companies, and is fluent in Portuguese.
- The reverse takeover of an English life sciences company by a French company listed on AlterNet
- The acquisition of over 70 new franchise outlets for a well-known fast food chain
- The sale of the largest speed awareness provider to the Automobile Association
- The sale of a listed telephone banking software company to a private Italian company
- Lengthy unfair prejudice proceedings relating to a national coffee retailer