Rachel specialises in tax, probate and estate planning for UK families and UK domiciliaries. She has a particular interest in probate and Court of Protection work, including statutory wills and gift applications. She also has a range of experience in obtaining grants of probate in the UK for foreign estates where there are UK assets and cross border estates.
- Advising on the administration and planning of estates of high net worth individuals, including those with international assets
- Advising on an estate where the deceased had entered into a reversionary lease scheme
- Advising on an estate where the reduced rate of inheritance tax is being claimed by gifting additional funds to charity
- Advising on Court of Protection matters including cross-border issues for a Canadian national
- Assisting on Wolff v Wolff, 2004