Rebecca’s experience encompasses a variety of corporate transactions, including share and business sales and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and fundraisings as well as advising on AIM and Main Market dealings and corporate governance.
- Advising a BioMedTech company on a $15 million fundraising, involving investors in China, Malaysia and the Middle East
- Advising Ten Entertainment Group plc, the UK’s second largest bowling operator, on its admission to the premium segment of the main market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advising Xpediator plc, a company specialising in logistics and freight forwarding, on its admission to AIM
- Advising Immupharma plc, an AIM listed pharmaceutical company, on a £8.4 million placing by way of a placing and share subscription
- Advising Quadrise Fuels International plc, an AIM listed energy and natural resources company, on a £4.25 million placing and £1 million open offer