Rebecca’s experience encompasses a variety of corporate transactions, including share and business sales and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and fundraisings as well as acting for companies and brokers on both AIM and Main Market dealings and advising on corporate governance.
- Advising a BioMedTech company on a $15 million fundraising, involving investors in China, Malaysia and the Middle East
- Advising Ten Entertainment Group plc, the UK’s second largest bowling operator, on its admission to the premium segment of the main market of the London Stock Exchange
- Advising Xpediator plc, a company specialising in logistics and freight forwarding, on its admission to AIM
- Advising Immupharma plc, an AIM listed pharmaceutical company, on a £8.4 million placing by way of a placing and share subscription
- Advising Quadrise Fuels International plc, an AIM listed energy and natural resources company, on a £4.25 million placing and £1 million open offer