Roopa has over 18 years’ experience as a specialist family law solicitor. She is also a qualified mediator and collaborative lawyer.
Roopa specialises in high-net-worth financial matters and complex children cases. She is committed to finding creative, constructive solutions tailor made to clients’ needs. Where possible, matters are resolved in a practical, thorough yet collaborative way and when required a more robust stance can be taken.
- Acting for the husband in a £100 million divorce where all the assets were principally held in land in individual names as opposed to company or trust structures
- Acting for the husband in a £200 million divorce where there were complicated asset structures, foreign assets and dynastic wealth
- Acting for a parent in an urgent abduction and international relocation case following the unlawful retention of children by the other parent
- Representing spouses of high profile figures including footballers, musicians and actors
- Preparation of complicated premarital agreements