Suzanne is a restructuring and insolvency partner and has practised as such for over 25 years and qualified as an licensed Insolvency Practitioner in 2000. Suzanne heads up the Restructuring and Insolvency team. She is recognised by her peers, referrers and clients as a leading restructuring and insolvency specialist who uses her experience to achieve the best outcome and to deliver objectives efficiently. Using her experience and skills in restructuring she is able to work alongside boards, business leaders and key stakeholders to structure businesses to succeed. Those skills extend to the use of tools and levers to help businesses in periods of financial stress or distress and to advise boards on duties and responsibilities.
Suzanne deals with transactions involving stressed and distressed businesses whether before or as part of a formal insolvency procedure and post appointment on the recovery of assets all within short time scales.
Suzanne deals with all aspects of corporate and individual insolvency, restructuring and refinancing options including formal appointments in administrations, LPA receiverships, liquidations (solvent and insolvent), bankruptcies, voluntary arrangements, security issues and asset tracing, recovery of assets and regulatory and compliance issues and consequences.
She has specific experience in factoring and invoice discounting solutions as well as broad sector expertise in professional services, retail, construction, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, healthcare, charities, real estate and hospitality. Suzanne is an approved provider to the Solicitors Assistance Scheme on insolvency, restructuring and regulatory matters affecting other solicitor professionals.
- Acting as part of the turnaround team on the restructuring of significant provider to the residential development market
- Acting on the insolvency of main contractors and sub-contractors on significant construction projects
- Acting on the restructuring and sale of Oyster Yachts
- Acting on the insolvency of NHS provider EDICS
- Advising the board of Goals Soccer Centres Plc
- Advising on the administration and sale of the assets of a chain of nightclubs
- Advising on the restructuring of a chain of card shops (nationally)