Toby has wide-ranging experience of private company corporate transactions. As well as advising on mergers and acquisitions, particular specialisms include drafting and advising on shareholders’ agreements, advising entrepreneurs on business start-ups, advising asset managers and target companies on private equity investments, and advising on property ‘special purpose vehicle’ transactions.
- Acted for the buyer of a national chain of burger restaurants
- Advised a workplace management technology firm on successive private equity investments
- Advised an asset management group on a private equity investment into a technology company
- Corporate adviser to an international packaging business in relation to various acquisitions and disposals
- Extensive experience advising on property SPV transactions for a range of clients