Zoe advises and represents clients in connection with a wide range of property litigation matters. These include commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, enforcement of lease covenants, possession and forfeiture proceedings, 1954 Act lease renewals and dilapidations, as well as boundary and rights of way disputes, adverse possession, squatters’ actions and property fraud.
- Successfully reinstated a client as the registered owner of their properties, after they were subject to property fraud
- Represented a leaseholder in defeating fiercely contested collective enfranchisement proceedings concerning a converted Victorian house in South Kensington
- Acted on behalf of a group of leaseholders of a block of flats in Belgravia who were in dispute with the landlord as to the correct use of the porter’s flat, which ultimately settled without the need for court proceedings
- Advised and acted on behalf of an investor landlord seeking possession of residential premises under a common law tenancy, pursuing arrears of circa £90,000 and defending a counterclaim for damages for disrepair
- Advised and acted for a private individual in relation to a neighbour dispute, obtaining the discharge of a without notice injunction and continuing to defend injunction proceedings and a circa £15,000 damages claim