Zoe advises on a broad range of family matters including divorce and the associated financial matters, appropriate arrangements for children, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, as well as advising unmarried couples at all stages of their relationships.
Zoe frequently deals with matters involving complex financial arrangements in excess of £5m, including complex trusts and business structures, with particular experience advising those in the property development sector. Zoe has unrivalled expertise when it comes to deal with complex pension arrangements. She also has experience of dealing with urgent matters and is adept at dealing with the unique pressures of this type of work, particularly in cases where time is of the essence as competing claims could also be made in other countries. To ensure that her clients receive everything that is due to them, Zoe also advises on the enforcement of Orders and all implementation matters.
She provides clear and concise advice to her clients on all aspects of their matters. This ensures her clients are clear on their position and all possible options from the outset.
As a committed member of Resolution, Zoe adopts a focused but amicable approach. She is open to the many different process options to ensure that matters are resolved in the most suitable way for each of her clients individual needs.
- Successfully representing a husband in securing financial provision from his wife, despite her ongoing and flagrant non-disclosure. Proceedings were further complicated by intervening parties seeking to support the wife in defeating our client’s position by claiming false interests in various matrimonial assets.
- Representing a husband in complex financial proceedings with issues surrounding investments in crypto-currencies and offshore assets.
- Acting for a wife in cross-jurisdictional proceedings to secure England as the forum for the parties’ divorce and financial proceedings, despite Orders having been made in other jurisdictions.
- Acting for the Attorney of a lady with diminishing capacity, to secure the sale of a property owned by her and a former partner, ensuring the return of her capital and protecting her greater contribution to the purchase of the same.
- Acting for a father to secure time with his children in the face of implacable hostility from his ex-partner and unfounded allegations from her about his inability to care for the children.
- Assisting a mother in defending proceedings brought by both her ex-partner and his family to alter the arrangements for their child, in circumstances where the child had witnessed domestic abuse.