Webinar: Collective redundancy consultation – What do you need to know?
Our upcoming webinar with our employment team will be on ‘Collective Redundancy Consultation’.
Given the uncertain economic outlook at the moment, organisations may be considering restructuring their workforce so that they can be in the best possible shape post COVID-19.
If you are thinking of starting a collective redundancy consultation process what are the key issues to think about?
We will be looking at the essential points in this area including:
- What are the key dates and trigger points?
- Who should you consult with and how do you consult with furloughed staff?
- What is an establishment for collective consultation purposes?
- Can you rely on the ‘special circumstances’ defence during COVID-19?
- Why is it so important to get the consultation process right?
This will be an interactive session where you will be able to ask questions of our expert panel.
To register your attendance, please click on the ‘Register interest’ button.
Please note: this webinar will be held using Zoom and a link will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email. The link will also be resent on the morning of the webinar.
We hope you can join us.
Follow us @BDBPitmans #ThinkTalkLaw
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive our blogs, newsletters and event invitations direct to your inbox