Our team understand the implications and difficult regulations surrounding modern landed estates. We aim to help you preserve the past whilst protecting the future.
We take a personal and proactive approach to help you plan ahead for rural life. Whether you own or are purchasing a private rural property, farm or historic estate we will provide you with clear, practical solutions to avoid any costly disputes.
We work with clients’ professional tenants to seal and preserve estates and plan for future generations. We have many years’ experience engaging with HMRC.
We advise on:
- Art and heritage property
- Business and ownership structures for families
- Buying and selling estates
- Commercial property
- Dispute resolution
- Estate management
- Events and public access
- Mineral and sporting rights
- Ownership structures and partnerships
- Planning, development and construction
- Property relief
- Renewable energy
- Tax and succession planning
- Tenancy structures
- Will and estate administration