Setting Up and Registration
We can help set up and register charities of all shapes and sizes.Sectors and Services
Our in-depth knowledge of the sector means that our advice encompasses not just the legal issues, but also the practicalities of managing a charity, so that, once formed, it can be run smoothly and efficiently.
If there are pressing demands to deal with, such as a public event, a grant application or a disaster appeal, we can work at speed to set up and register your charity.
We can advise on:
- All aspects of registration with the Charity Commission, including public benefit requirements
- Bespoke constitutions
- Incorporation of charitable companies
- Incorporating unincorporated organisations
- Registration with HM Revenue and Customs
- The most appropriate legal structure for new civil society organisations