Setting Up and Registration
We can help set up and register charities of all shapes and sizes.
+44(0)20 7783 3537PennyChapman@bdbpitmans.com
+44(0)20 7783 3563JonathanBrinsden@bdbpitmans.com
+44(0)20 7783 email@example.com
+44(0)1223 75 firstname.lastname@example.org
+44(0)20 7783 email@example.com
+44(0)20 7783 3526SarahWilliams@bdbpitmans.com
+44(0)20 7783 3566NicolaEvans@bdbpitmans.com
+44(0)20 7783 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our in-depth knowledge of the sector means that our advice encompasses not just the legal issues, but also the practicalities of managing a charity, so that, once formed, it can be run smoothly and efficiently.
If there are pressing demands to deal with, such as a public event, a grant application or a disaster appeal, we can work at speed to set up and register your charity.
We can advise on:
- All aspects of registration with the Charity Commission, including public benefit requirements
- Bespoke constitutions
- Incorporation of charitable companies
- Incorporating unincorporated organisations
- Registration with HM Revenue and Customs
- The most appropriate legal structure for new civil society organisations
Related Services and Sectors
BDB are absolutely fantastic. Whatever the issue, there is always someone there who knows the answer. The information they provide is of the highest quality and their response time is excellent.
Chambers and Partners UK 2018