We provide clear, practical advice on what can often be a daunting and complex area of law and can help you with a wide range of immigration issues from entry clearance, citizenship and residency through to advising entrepreneurs, investors and business visa applications.
We can advise on:
- Applications under the Points Based System
- Applications to the UK Border Agency by European Economic Area nationals or their family members
- Business visa application
- Compliance obligations
- Immigration and employment
- Residence documents for European nationals and their family members
- Residency, citizenship and right of abode
- Setting up a business in the UK
- Sponsor licence applications
- Settlement applications
- Spousal visas
- Tax advice
BDB Pitmans is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioner’s Association and actively participates in immigration lobby groups, helping to shape government immigration policies and ensuring that we, and our clients, are up to date with the latest changes to the law.
We can also advise on the implications of Brexit.
Related Services and Sectors
The team at BDB Pitmans is exceptional and provides good advice and support in all legal matters. The team works very well together. Each member of the team is very dedicated and willing to go that extra mile to get an instruction completed.
Legal 500 UK 2021