The team endeavours to navigate clients through the process of any lease, sale, purchase, enfranchisement or funding; taking a proactive approach to ensure a practical and commercial solution.
We have a team dedicated to the complex area of leasehold enfranchisement. Our history with residential leasehold law goes back almost two decades, having successfully served the first ever collective enfranchisement claim notice on the day the 1993 Act came into force in 1994.
We can advise on:
- Lease extension of flats and houses
- Acquiring the freehold of blocks, converted buildings and houses
- Acting for landlords, individual tenants and group actions
- Missing landlord applications
- Right to manage
- Offers of first refusal
- Applications and attendance before the FTT (First Tier Tribunal) Lands Tribunal (LT) county court and high court
- Retained by tenants and solicitors for the enfranchisement block and corresponding legal advice