We have considerable experience advising public sector clients including government agencies and other public bodies, on a wide range of procurement matters from strategic design, implementation and contractual arrangements to challenge.
We offer a full range of services from advising on procurement strategy and design, drafting or advising on procurement documentation and drafting and negotiating bespoke and complex commercial contracts. We can be as involved as you need us to be from integral members of the procurement team to experts to call on with those tricky questions.
Where matters have not gone as planned, we advise on mounting or defending challenges to procurements.
We are also able to offer a procurement ‘audit’ service which can include ‘lessons learned’ and advice to prevent similar issues arising in the future.
We can advise on:
- The full range of procurement processes under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016, Concession Contracts Regulations 2016 and The Public Procurement (Amendments, Repeals and Revocations) Regulations 2016 including drafting Selection Questionnaires, Invitations to Tender and developing marking schemes
- Framework agreements (both those operated by the Crown Commercial Service and otherwise)
- OGC model terms and conditions
- Outsourcing agreements
- Supply of goods and services agreements
- Bringing or defending procurement challenges
We can also advise on the implications of Brexit.