We are experts in securing authorisation for urban transit schemes in the UK and our experience includes bus (and guided bus) schemes, rail, tramway, trolley vehicle and other rapid transit schemes.
We can advise on:
- Congestion charging schemes
- Emission zones
- Lorry routes
- Park and Ride schemes
- Road traffic regulation
- Smart bus proposals
- Smart ticketing
- Station redevelopment
- Ticketing schemes
- Tram train developments
- Workplace parking levies
- Cambridgeshire and Leigh Guided Busways
- Manchester Metrolink
- The Bristol, Leeds and Nottingham Rapid Transit projects
- The Docklands Light Railway
- The London congestion charge and low emission zones
- The London Victoria (underground) station upgrade
We act for local authorities, passenger transport executives, new combined authorities, commercial transport providers and operators and private interests.
Whether you are actively involved in transport provision or are facing challenges presented by transport providers and their regulators, we have the legal expertise and track record to assist.
We can also advise on the implications of Brexit on Infrastructure planning.