Real Estate Developers
Whether you are a landowner looking at the development potential of your land or a developer or promoter seeking to buy or sell we can help.
+44(0)20 7783 3654EllenJames@bdbpitmans.com
Our development team has experience with a wide range of development projects from urban expansion zones and large brownfield developments to commercial extensions and small infill development sites.
For multi-landowner sites, land assembly is key and we can assist in developing a land assembly strategy and negotiating purchase contracts with landowners to secure the site.
Acting for landowners we understand that promotion agreements and conditional contracts may be a long process and the need to ensure flexibility in the interim without impacting the sale price.
We have substantial experience in negotiating overage and clawback arrangements acting for both buyers and sellers, understanding the concerns of each party helps us to find better solutions.
We work closely with our planning, construction, litigation and tax teams to provide you with a one stop package.
We can advise on:
- Promotion agreements, option agreements and hybrid promotion/options
- Conditional contracts, conditional on planning and/ or provision of infrastructure
- Land assembly strategies
- Collaboration agreements between land owners, including land pool trusts
- Sales of property with the benefit of planning on a phased basis, dealing with separation of development and planning obligations together with ancillary documents such as performance security
- Joint venture agreements and development agreements
Related Services and Sectors
The team at Pitmans wants to make sure you are in the best position you can be in. They take a proactive, constructive, commercial approach to all their client work.