Webinar round up: Collective redundancy consultation – What do you need to know?
With the uncertain economic outlook at the moment, organisations may be considering restructuring their workforce to allow them to be the best possible shape post COVID-19.
Our webinar on 9 July with our employment team focused on ‘Collective redundancy consultation’, looking at:
- What are the key dates and trigger points?
- Who should you consult with and how do you consult with furloughed staff?
- What is an establishment for collective consultation purposes?
- Can you rely on the ‘special circumstances’ defence during COVID-19?
- Why is it so important to get the consultation process right?
The full webinar is now available on our YouTube channel.