Webinar round up: COVID-19 vaccines – What do they mean for employers?
Following the chaos and disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, recent developments with the vaccine provide hope of returning to some form of normality soon.
The availability of a vaccine raises a number of important and potentially complex workplace issues for employers.
Our webinar on 14 January reviewed key questions questions which included:
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- Can an employee’s refusal be a disciplinary offence?
- Do employees have to disclose if they’ve been vaccinated?
- Can vaccinations be taken into account when considering sick pay?
- What discrimination risks could vaccinations pose?
- Can employers require employees to return to the office once they are vaccinated?
- Can employers buy the vaccine and give it to their employees?
The full webinar is now available on our YouTube channel: